- Forename and Surname
- Full Postal Address including post code
- Email address
- Home and mobile phone numbers if applicable
- Vehicle Make and Model
- To accurately record receipts of your payments
- To maintain our membership lists
- To contact you by email, to advise you of events and meetings
- To arrange your training
- To update your membership category
- To remind when your re-test is due
- To offer further training as a tutor
- To ask you to assist in the organisation of an event
- To invite you to join the committee
- Email: This is the primary way in which we will contact you. .
- Post and Phone: We will only use this method of contacting if you don't have an email address or emails cannot be delivered to the address we have on file.
- Phone and Text: We may use this method to arrange training sessions.
RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and will inform current members. However, you should periodically check this page to ensure that you are still happy to accept any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.What we collect
When you choose to join RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk you will be asked to provide the following information:
Subsequent to successfully passing the Advanced Driving and/or Riding Test we may ask for the date of the test and grade(optional)
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information for the following reasons:
Who will your information be shared with
We will not share your information with a third party. If we need to pass your information to RoSPA HQ or other event organiser, for example, we will specifically request your consent on each and every occasion.
Security of your information
Our website does not use 'cookies' but it is possible that your own browser settings may allow you to be tracked. Our website is encrypted. Your information is stored on 'Microsoft One Drive' and is password protected. Access is restricted to those committee members that require it to operate RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk.
It is our policy that no personal data shall be kept on a private computer or tablet but it is likely that phone numbers will be stored on private mobile phones.
Consent and authority to use your information
At the time of joining RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk you will be asked to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to this privacy notice. Renewal of your membership of RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk each year is the legal basis under which you grant your consent to us, to continue to use your data in accordance with this notice.
If you choose not to renew your annual membership of RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk, we will retain your information for a further three years so that if you choose at a later date to train for the triennial Advanced Driving or Riding Test we have your details. After four years that membership list will be deleted in full.
You are obliged to inform us of any change of details so that our records are accurate and we can continue to contact you by email.
You have the right to have your data deleted at any time.
You have the right to ask what personal data we hold on your behalf and to have any errors rectified.
In the event of a problem you should email the chairman or use the contact form on the website. You have the right to complain to the ICO.
How we will contact you:
RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders Suffolk are the data controller.